Relax and Explore
Our serene retreat is set in the Derbyshire Dales on the edge of the beautiful Peak District National Park. It is an environment where you can relax away from the fast pace and distractions of everyday life. The peaceful accommodation, opportunities for wellness discussion and reflection, joined with delicious and healthy food will help you to recharge your body and mind.
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Nutritious breakfast – autumn menu is available here!
- Refreshing teas and coffees in the room
- Toiletries, towels and hairdryer
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor patio
- Grassed back garden with a seating area under a gazebo
The whole property is a no smoking, pets or kids. We offer a minimum two-night stay.
About Your Stay
Our exclusive retreat has two comfortable and welcoming rooms to choose from.
Both rooms benefit from a large, private en-suite bathroom and stunning views of the Derbyshire Dales and Matlock.
The Mustard Room
The warm and comforting Mustard room has a super-king size bed.
The Silver Room
The cool and calming Silver room has a king size bed.
A wholesome breakfast worthy of a king is prepared using organic and local produce.
There is always some home-baked or locally sourced bread available along with other condiments. Breakfast menu is designed each month with nutrition and seasonal produce in mind.
- Guided walks through the countryside
- Daily healthy snacks
- Boot cleaning
- Half-hour nutrition consultation
- Wake-up service
- Hot tub hire option for an additional fee, subject to availability
- Electric car charging point (coming soon)
- Exercise studio (coming in 2022)
- Work and business meetings space (coming in 2022)